Brass is authentically Belgian and is brewed using traditional methods in a brewery that has been in the same careful family hands for over 250 years. Brass Beer is brewed in the famous beer region of Limberg and is offered in 2 styles, Lager and a Pilsner.
Brass Beer Benefits
- These are nice tasting beers definitely a major benefit
- Made using traditional methods, no additives, colours etc
- The plastic bottles are recyclable PET bottles
- A 24 bottle case of Brass beer weighs in at just 8kg, compared to its 14kg glass alternative
- Great for outside events where glass maybe not permitted
The Brass Lager is produced using traditional bottom fermenting yeast, and it is simple, crisp and clean. Drinks easy with a sweet malty taste, bitter finish. The Brass lager went great with a few Peking duck pancakes w hoisin, cucumber and spring onion.
The Brass Pilsner is based on the traditional pils style and the palate is both soft and dry. Nice and hoppy gentle after tastes. Try this Pilsner with oysters, nude and simply dressed with lime juice, chilli and olive oil.
Visit the Brass Beer website – www.brass-beer.com